Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

RidersOfRohan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* RidersOfRohan > Topics

Subject: Gandalf the white?
Replies: 5 Views: 1565

candyqty 18.06.09 - 02:58am
okay,we all know Gandalf the Grey falls into the fire at khazad-dum thanks to that horrible balrog.He then returns as Gandalf the White at the battle for Helms Deep.what bothers me is,DID HE DIE? Did he just relive? i dont get it *

candyqty 18.06.09 - 03:04am
my problem with the explination that was given in the movie is that gandalf doesnt say what happend and its not even something that is really explained.. maybe somebody can clear up the confusion i have.i think he didnt die but did have some kind of rebirth or something *

janfer 18.06.09 - 05:58am
He was sent back. Thats all he says. Yes he died. About the name the white, i think, is b cus he comfront and destroy the balrog. That thing was a demon, not monster. *

emmy2009 18.06.09 - 01:03pm
4 me i believe that the only difference between the white n grey is that u become more power n ur hair,garments n staff turns colour *

candyqty 18.06.09 - 06:58pm
for a wizard,what color u are determens what rank u are.like with karate belts,exept with wizards white is the highest rank u can get 2,thats why saruman was scared when he saw gandalf was white instead of grey after he returned *

janfer 18.06.09 - 11:36pm
Saruman too was white and he was sure that gandalf cant stop him, well until he saw that gandalf gain the highest power. He was now a white wizard. *

* RidersOfRohan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* RidersOfRohan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits