Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

RidersOfRohan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* RidersOfRohan > Topics

Subject: Is LotR fandom dead?
Replies: 12 Views: 1837

candyqty 18.06.09 - 03:17am
Alot of haters say that the LotR fandom is dead,that sinds there is nothing new coming out. Do you agree that the fans are at a standstill? How can it be revived? *

candyqty 18.06.09 - 03:20am
I personally think thats the fandom is not as big as series that are still in progress with either books (like twilight) or movies (like harry potter) but lotr def have their fans and i myself only became a fan a year ago *

janfer 18.06.09 - 05:47am
1 year ago? Explain that! *

candyqty 18.06.09 - 07:01pm
just last year a friend of mine who loves lotr found out my bestfriend dared me 2 read 1 hp book and not like it,and i ended up reading all 7,and well..i love it.so,he was nagging me bout the mvies,so i watched 1 and..i lovED it! started reading books after that! *

candyqty 18.06.09 - 07:05pm
dooont say anything but..believe it or not,i havnt seen Return of the King yet! whare i am in the book is still two towers.eventhough i know the ending allready,i still want 2 save the mvie untill im up2date with the book.its hugEeeE! i have the dvd,planning 2 watch it,sometime this month(june-july) :/ *

janfer 18.06.09 - 09:41pm
faint.GIF i cant believe u! The 3rd movie has more action, u r gonna love the part of the war when the oliphants attacks. Oh no, oh no. Im gonna read the books soon, but u gotta see THE MOVIE... wow.GIF *

candyqty 19.06.09 - 12:54am
spoiiiiiler! stop,perra! oh! ive seen clips on tv allready,i saw that part.so good *

janfer 19.06.09 - 07:54am
lmao.GIF oh candy *

candyqty 12.07.09 - 06:44pm
it appears that not many ppl(on prodigits) are lotr fans..and i really cant seem 2 persuade anybody to even give this group a chance.uhm,i expected to find more fans...alot of ppl like atleast the movies.its a little disapointing *

akira12 13.07.09 - 01:30am
Yeah, it's happen to tom felton fans too. When i see there's no tom group on the prodigit, i've just decide to make it. Sorry i'm out of topic! I can't take it! *

candyqty 13.07.09 - 06:24am
no i know what u mean akira! but theres a big dif between the subjects,one is a specific person,the other is a whole series.and most hp fans like tom felton so ull have no prob *

akira12 15.07.09 - 04:34am
Waow! Thank you cry.GIF hug.GIF *

janfer 16.07.09 - 12:19pm
Dont worry candy, we have time. *

* RidersOfRohan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* RidersOfRohan

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits